For More Information

Please call our Senior Media Relations Specialist, Carl Arky, at 801-287-2070 if you need additional information or if you represent a media outlet.

If you would like to submit a request for additional records under the Utah Government Records Access and Management Act, you may contact a Records Officer at 801-287-4733, 801-287-1913, or at

Please call our Customer Concerns at 801-287-2667,if you would like to provide a comment. A representative from this office will make sure your comment sent to the proper recipient or follow the Contact Us link on the home page at